All Things To Do In High Wycombe Exe
High Wycombe is a town in Buckinghamshire, England. It is located 10 miles (16 km) north-west of Aylesbury and 33 miles (53 km) south-east of London. The town has a population of 34,800.
The population of High Wycombe is around 26,000 people. It is mostly made up of residents who live in the town centre and suburbs like Charlton and Leighton Buzzard. The age distribution is fairly even, with a slight surplus of young families (under 18). There are also some older people who live here too but they tend to be retired or students on holiday from other towns near London.
The ethnic groups that make up most of High Wycombe’s population are white British English speakers (about 88%), followed by Indian/Pakistani immigrants who account for 5% of total population.
High Wycombe is a great place to explore and discover something new, whether you’re looking for a fun night out with friends or a day trip away with your family. There are plenty of events going on throughout the year, so make sure you check them out!
- [Event name] – Where: [location] (Date) Time: [time] Cost: $$$$ to book tickets online or via phone number/email address.
- [Event name] – Where: [location] (Date) Time: 10am-12pm Cost $$$
Things to do in High Wycombe
- The High Wycombe Museum and Art Gallery
- The High Wycombe Theatre
- The High Wycombe Library, which is operated by the library service of Buckinghamshire County Council. It has been rated as one of the top 10 libraries in Britain by Library Association, with an annual circulation of over 500,000 items . It also provides access to ebooks and audio books through OverDrive’s eBook Library service .
Where to stay in High Wycombe
- Self-catering properties
Restaurants in High Wycombe
If you’re looking for somewhere to eat, High Wycombe has a range of restaurants. The following are just some of the best places to try out:
- The Wyvern: This restaurant offers traditional English food with a modern twist. They have everything from steak and ale pie to sticky toffee pudding!
- The Bell Inn: This pub serves up traditional pub grub like bangers and mash and burgers! They also have an outdoor garden area where you can enjoy yourself on the patio during warmer weather months.
- The Red Lion: Located right next door to High Wycombe train station, this hotel has been around since 1832 when it first opened its doors as one of England’s oldest hotels (which makes sense since we’re talking about England). You’ll find all kinds here ranging from American comfort food like half pound burgers or chicken wings dishes served up hot off grill pan onto plates at reasonable prices too…but don’t forget about dessert either because their ice cream sundaes come highly recommended!
- Offer to help. If you see someone struggling with something, ask if they need any help. And then actually do it!
- Offer to give advice. If you are having trouble with something, ask a friend or family member for advice and let them know that their input is appreciated.
- Offer directions or quotes on the side of the road (or sidewalk). This can be especially helpful if you’re in High Wycombe because there are so many twists and turns along its streets that people might not get lost but still need directions from time-to-time!
Traveling in High Wycombe with High Wycombe Taxis
High Wycombe Taxis is a great place to visit, live, work and play. The town has everything needed for a perfect day out with friends and family.
If you’re looking for something exciting to do in High Wycombe then why not check out one of our recommended activities listed below?
High Wycombe Taxis is an independent taxi company which offers reliable transport services throughout the area: from Coventry Airport to Leatherhead Ferry Terminal; from London Heathrow Airport (LHR) – London City Airport (LCY); from Oxford Circus Tube Station including all surrounding areas such as Marble Arch tube station or Hyde Park Corner tube station via Baker Street bus stop etc., as well as local trips within Buckinghamshire such as Aylesbury Vale District Council offices located at Aylesbury Vale County Hall Road South Stoke Mandeville Parish Council meeting room/council chamber etc..
We hope this blog has given you some ideas for things to do in High Wycombe. We have tried to cover as much information as possible, including places to stay, events, attractions and how to get around the city. If there is anything else we can answer please let us know!
Also Read: Justin Bieber